Thursday, September 23, 2010

For the love of money

For a long time to believed that money was the root of all evil. It's very easy to think that when you look around and see all the wicked things people do for money, killing, stealing, lying, etc. But I found out not too long ago that this is intact not true.

The root of evil is really the love and obsession over un-jah-ly things. There fore the love of money can fall into that category, and I think or rather know I fall victim to this. I think about money all day long, everything I do is geared toward money. I want to change, I want to stop loving money and just have a healthy respect of it.

I don't think there is anything wrong with wanting it, working hard for it, or even having lots of it. but so long as it is not the most important thing in ones life, so long as it is never put before Jah.

so Jah Jah, I pray you help me and others like me with this same problem.

Jah Jah Bless
Published with Blogger-droid v1.5.1

No comments:

Post a Comment