Like any other Christian, Catholic, Protistant, 7 day advantist, Jahova witness, and all others that praise Jah, I need encouragment. I have lost all faith in the "organized" religion, I dont believe in church anymore, I feel that it has gone too far astray from where it is suppose to be, far too many politics, so much so that it some cases it is harmful. The wrong messages are being put out and faith is falling apart.
In the word it says that when ever 2 or more come togther in the name of Jah church is there. So this is my new church. I will use this to talk about my applications, interpetations, and struggles with the word.
I welcome any and all to follow and coment, ALL I ASK IS PLEASE FOR JAH SAKE DONT TURN THIS INTO A DEBATE, THIS IS FOR WORSHIP, QUESTIONS, EXPERIENCES, AND THINGS THAT WILL HELP US WORSHIPERS ALONG.
Jah Jah bless
No comments:
Post a Comment