I've been working hard to make it for me and my family. I can see you very clearly working in my life, good looks on the recent advancements, and the new properties and buyers. Thanks for the happiness you helped me bring to my grams. Thanks for a wonderful lady, I gotta say I didn't see her coming. Thanks for giving me great family, especially those that are crazy, their craziness makes me stronger and teaches life lessons and how to be more like you. Thanks for Mike, I can see you sent him to me, and I have a funny feeling u sent me to him to help him over come his demons. Thanks for grams Bryant, I've learned so many valuable things from her, she is the best thing you could have ever done for me. thanks for pops heart attacks and strokes, it made him a better person, it made him rebirth himself. Thanks for little billy, he reminds me of young me, I'm sorry for leading him astray, sure it was fun but now I'm gonna get him back on track. thanks for my lady again, she's what I need.
overall, even on those days it seems I'm preoccupied and don't come to u as often as normal. those are the days I feel most blessed cause oddly enough it feels as though u look out for me most those days. those are the days I feel most blessed because on those days when I'm forgetful and selfish, you are still there for me.
Jah Jah Bless.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.5.1
No comments:
Post a Comment